Re: [ldm-users] Multiple simultaneous pqinserts

I haven't had any problems with it. I have several machines that write different kinds of data at varying intervals to the queue and as far as I know there has been no problem with it. I assume that if you're running a pqinsert it locks the queue and the others wait in line until they can write.
Matt Foster wrote:
I'm wondering if having multiple instances of pqinsert, possibly firing simultaneously, would run the risk of corrupting the product queue, or is LDM designed to handle such a situation?

Thanks!

Matt