[ldm-users] Post-Ike status

We weathered Ike pretty well, but the community is seeing some power problems. Our campus is fed by two feeds but we've seen several power failures over the years that took the whole campus down anyway.

I'd recommend continuing to maintain alternates until Tuesday, when I think we'll be safe.

We're willing to take anyone who wants to shift back, but I don't want to raise expectations too high.
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983

  • Search the ldm-users archives: