Re: [ldm-users] 20080704 NAM grid 221 grib2 files 32km resolution Search (not about LDM itself)

  • To: LDM-USERS <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] 20080704 NAM grid 221 grib2 files 32km resolution Search (not about LDM itself)
  • From: Donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:15:56 -0500
Thanks for looking, Brian. That seems to be the case for most archived grib data (that is keeping the 212 grid (40km) and 218 grid (12km) but not the 221 grid (32km) files). -Donna

Hoeth, Brian R. (JSC-WS8)[NOAA] wrote:
Dangit, I just looked at my source for archived GRIB data and the only
projections that are available for the NAM are 212 (40km) and 218 (12
km). Sorry!
Brian