Re: [ldm-users] Problems with ldm and new Super Res sites

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Gerry Creager wrote:

-rw-------   1 ldm      1266485 Jul  4 17:18 .KABR_20080704_2108
-rw-------   1 ldm      1266864 Jul  4 17:27 .KABR_20080704_2118
-rw-------   1 ldm      1262873 Jul  4 17:36 .KABR_20080704_2127
-rw-------   1 ldm      1262526 Jul  4 17:46 .KABR_20080704_2136
-rw-------   1 ldm      1260206 Jul  4 17:55 .KABR_20080704_2146
,,,

I tried upgrading ldm to the newest version (6.6.5), keeping the same
configuration files as before, but it didn't help any.

Does anyone here have any idea what could be wrong, or what else I could
look at?

Hi Patrick,

Gerry is correct. I now save my files without the "." in front of the filename, and I was blissfully unaware of the change with the "E" moved to the middle. In the next few weeks, all sites will be Build 10 in the next few weeks. They had wanted it done by around July 4, but you know how delays can happen. Once it is done, the legacy pattern won't be needed anymore.

And for those who haven't heard, the Department of Defense (DOD) WSR-88D sites will be sending out Level 2 and super-res data sometime in FY '09; they got the budget to do so. Therefore, sites like KMBX (Minot, ND) and the others will be sending out Level 2 super-res data by next spring, including ssites that currently only send out Level 3 data. I haven't heard a timetable for when that comes online, other than what I have stated above.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: