[ldm-users] Qualification for IDD

Hi Folks,
I am a weather enthusiast, not affiliated with any university. I have a server that I use for random things related to open source, such as a mailing list. I would like to receive data I can decode for use in GEMPAK, but I don't think I qualify to be an LDM node since I'm not working for or with a university. Are there any places that offer public access to this data in GEMPAK format or is there some other way I can get access to this data? I'm more than happy to open up my server as an upstream for other clients to connect to in exchange for having access to this data myself, however I understand as a private individual I am not entitled to any of this. Thank you in advance for any assistance you folks can provide :)

--Josh Benson
Open Source Society

  • Search the ldm-users archives: