[ldm-users] NOGAPS LDM feed dead?

Hi...

We used to receive the NOGAPS LDM feed from usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil but back in December, it stopped coming in. I sent several emails to both the contact person as well as emails to a general contact address and have received no response. Since then, I think the feed has restarted briefly on a couple of occasions, but for the most part seems dead.

Is anyone else currently receiving NOGAPS data? Does anyone know who would be the best person to contact to get our feed started again (assuming the service hasn't been discontinued by the Navy)?

                       Thanks...

                         Art

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  person@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, phone:  814-863-1563

  • Search the ldm-users archives: