[ldm-users] alternate feed request

Hi LDM'ers,

I have a few folks I feed data to from "rossby.met.sjsu.edu", who do not have "alternate" feeds setup. I'd like to help them get these setup 1) in case my machine goes down of course, and 2) if need to do more than a few minutes of maintenance at some point, I can be confident these downstream sites will continue to receive data.

If anyone can add "allow" entries, I'd appreciate some help. I can send the "allow" entries you would need to add to your ldmd.conf. This is generally much less than the full compliment of UNIDATA IDD data, and only an alternate feed. Feel free to email offline.

Thanks a bunch,

-Mike

Mike Voss
Department of Meteorology