Re: [ldm-users] GFS GRID 212 on NWS/NCEP ftp servers?

Thanks, Tom, I'll check that out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Baltzer [mailto:tbaltzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 5/22/2008 12:26 PM
To: Robert Mullenax; ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ldm-users] GFS GRID 212 on NWS/NCEP ftp servers?

Hi Robert,

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but might do in a pinch.

The LEAD project maintains a multi-month archive of many datasets including
a bunch of the NCEP model datasets found.  The top level catalog is found
at: http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.html

Part of that is the 211 grid GFS.  The sub-catalog is found at:
http://lead.unidata.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog/model/NCEP/GFS/CONUS_80km/
catalog.html

I hope this helps.

Tom.