Re: [ldm-users] Is anyone getting WTXS32 PGTW?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Bryan C. Hahn wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

From the JTWC, tracking ...I should be getting it, but I am not seeing it.
Is anyone else? It's on the NWS site:

http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/raw/wt/wtxs32.pgtw..txt

So they are getting it...doing an ldm pqactcheck on the file reveals no
obvious problems, and it worked before last year.

Gilbert,

I got one via our NOAAPORT feed early this afternoon at around 1850 UTC.

 - Bryan

Thanks, Bryan. Looks like it's on my end. I am using IDS|DDPLUS to capture it, and I think I need the full WMO request instead. Take care and thanks again for the assistance!

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: