From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Allen
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February, 2008 05:28
To: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ldm-users] syslog woes in configuration script

Solving ldm syslog/rsyslog issues requires simply replacing "syslog"
with "rsyslog" references in the configure script then building ldm from
source.  Exchanging syslog with rsyslog system-wide will give you many
more issues, of course.

In my copy of the configure script the references look like this:

elif test -f /var/run/rsyslogd.pid; then
        cat >>confdefs.h <<\_ACEOF
#define SYSLOG_PIDFILE "/var/run/rsyslogd.pid"
_ACEOF

As I recall there are two places at about the 5800 ff line area.

Michael Allen
CPHS