[ldm-users] UK MetOffice SFUK products

Hi everyone,
For many years, the UK MetOffice provided freely the SFUK 31 and SFUK 32
bulletins on the GTS.
On December 11th 2007, they stopped to send these bulletins because they
upgraded their systems and they now provide this data in some other
bulletins. I contacted the MetOffice about that and they said that if I want
to get access to the new bulletins, I must ask the previous provider of the
old bulletins to feed the new ones to me. Since these were going through
NOAAPORT/Unidata, is there any hope to get the new bulletins by contacting
NOAA/NWS about this problem ?

Regards,

--
Christian Pagé