Re: [ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu network outage cancellation

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, David Knight wrote:

Gilbert,
   Hope you and your friend are doing OK.
David

Thanks, David. We're hanging in there, and my friend was released from the hospital this weekend, thank God. I got a chance to head to Cole Hall yesterday, and to where the memorial has been set up. There's a place in the Martin Luther King commons area close to Cole where people have been writing messages on a board. And the nearby crosses on the hill where people normally sit and study in the late spring through fall have been seen around the world. Thanks to you, and the UNIDATA members who have passed along their prayers and well-wishes. They are most certainly appreciated!

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: