[ldm-users] Weather2.admin.niu.edu down

Weather2.admin.niu.edu is down due to a hard drive failure. I have a new one in there, but it took out all my backups except for one about a month and a half old. That backup is on a slow network (10 MB) and will take another 5 hours to get it back on that machine. But for those of you who feed off of me, weather.admin.niu.edu and weather3 are fine, so if you use LDM 6.6.5 or 6.7.0.0, you should notice nothing wrong. Right now, I'm not happy, but I hope to have it back up tomorrow. I'll be out of the office starting Saturday for a week, so if it is not up by then, you'll have to wait until the last week of September to see data from it.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: