[ldm-users] Informational notice about weather/weather2.admin.niu.edu

Weather.admin.niu.edu suffered a power supply failure that blew out the CPU *and* the hard drives. When I take out a computer, I do it the *right* way! :-O ;-)

In any case, weather.admin.niu.edu is back up with a new server, 750 GB of hard drive space and 4 GB of RAM. If all goes well, Tuesday I will back up weather2.admin.niu.edu, shut it down Tuesday around 5 PM, and then replace that machine on Wednesday with the same server specs. If you use LDM 6.6.5 (or the cool new beta 6.7.0.0 which I have been using for a few weeks that checks all pqact files to make sure they work right!), you will automagically fail over to weather.admin.niu.edu or weather3.admin.niu.edu,
which has all the feeds.

Gilbert

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: