Re: As you probably have seen by now...

Don't forget the transition from a December 31st to January 1st. (I've developed a Perl script which does it right and had to test on both a new month and a new year.)

-Donna
--
Donna Cote
Senior Research Associate

Steve Emmerson wrote:
Pete,

Did anything ever come of this? My data is still ok. I'm on 6.6.3.

I have a solution, but I want to ensure that it works in all scenarios before releasing it. A little time should exist because the problem should only occur during transitions between months (if you know otherwise, please let me know immediately).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

  • Search the ldm-users archives: