RE: Is there an EMWIN feed available?

If you're looking for the text products from EMWIN ...  I grab DDPLUS & IDS.

I take the data with a script I wrote thru Samba and dump it into WxMesg for
processing to windows clients and e-mail notiification.  (I also have EMWIN
by satellite, the LDM feed beats it easily by 20-30 seconds every time).

Seeya,
Dave Anderson
http://www.aprsfl.net

believed to be clean.