Re: NEXRAD Composites Problems

I'll try to look in a couple of minutes... Are you using their composites or generating your own? I'm creating my own, and not seeing a problem with Level III (or II, for that matter).

Let me know if you need a fail-over site. You can use bigbird.tamu.edu, and if you'll let me know I can monitor and see what's going on.

gerry

James Koermer wrote:
Hello,

We had our own network outages this morning, but much of the NEXRAD composite data that we get from atm.geo.nsf.gov seems to be hosed. Anybody else seeing this?

Jim Koermer
Plymouth State

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578

  • Search the ldm-users archives: