NIU about to (temporarily) stop feeding FNEXRAD mosaics

Hello all,

Due to the shear volume of data coming in now, we can no longer relay the
FNEXRAD radar mosaics. Wish it isn't so...but that will change in
December, when a new high speed (1-10 GB) Internet II connection comes
online. Then, I can relay what I want, since it is for
educational/research purposes! Until then, however, on July 1, I'm going
to stop receiving FNEXRAD.

Thanks, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience...I will do al I can to
assist sites who feed FNEXRAD from me to get the data form another. And,
after we get on Abilene, I'll be able to feed whatever the heck I want!

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: