RE: Strange ldm/gempak behaviour

Hi...

It looks like the LDM stopping issue is due to rtstats hanging due to a
problem Unidata is working on right now.

As for dcmetr, I actually have it running on a second system because I've
been having file corruption problems on my first system.  In today's case,
dcmetr seemed hosed on the first system but okay on the second system.  I
say this just to indicate that I too have seen dcmetr file corruption
problems but I'm still trying to figure out what the root cause might be.
I don't think I see it using a lot of cpu, however, nor do I ever have to
pkill it.

                                   Art.

--
Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator

  • Search the ldm-users archives: