Re: Standard surface and upper-air observational data for US and

Dazhong,

I can provide you with these data in the form of hourly files for this period. Let me know if you still need them.

You can also access these data in customized processed form (maps, meteograms, soundings, etc.) on our interactive archived data web site at

        http://vortex.plymouth.edu/archive.html

Jim
--
James P. Koermer                E-Mail: koermer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Professor of Meteorology        Office Phone: (603)535-2574

Yin, Dazhong wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to have the standard surface and upper-air (raob) observational data for the US and Canada for the period of 10th to 20th of July 1999. Could any body provide me with the data?

Thanks!

Dazhong

Dazhong Yin, Ph.D. | Tel: (613) 993-1407 | Fax: (613) 941-1571

Dazhong.Yin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Institute for Chemical Process and Environmental Technology

National Research Council of Canada

Room 235, M-2

1200 Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON K1A 0R6

Government of Canada