RE: NIDS display in general (was RE: 20040505: CRAFT data hardwa re)

>Kevin, So this is free for commercial use as well?
>This is what is indicated here:
>
>http://www.caps.ou.edu/ARPS/ARPSfree.html
>
>Yet to download the latest version you must register and say that
>you aren't using it for commercial purposes.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Robert...

I'd never seen that web page.  I looked it up on our web server, and I see a
file dated 1998.

I'm not sure of the specific requirements for the code.  I just supply new
code and bug fixes.

There may be a commercial version somewhere, however, since I'm not sure of
the specifics, I don't want to risk giving out mis-information.  The person
who would know is our ARPS software maintainer, Yunheng Wang, yunheng@xxxxxx.
Kelvin Droegemeier, kkd@xxxxxx, the CAPS director could provide specifics too.

        == kwthomas ==

  • Search the ldm-users archives: