RE: NIDS display in general (was RE: 20040505: CRAFT data hardware)

  • To: "'Michael W Dross'" <mdross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Subject: RE: NIDS display in general (was RE: 20040505: CRAFT data hardware)
  • From: "Rob Dale" <rdale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:20:36 -0400
> With new Fair Weather Policy the NWS is about to adopt, we
> might be able to get the code (linux) of WDSS.

No. I've tried. Since it was developed by a university it and "given" to
the NWS it's not in the same boat. I don't recall the exact wording Greg
Stumpf gave me, but unlike WES it was made quite clear to me that WDSS2
would not be available outside of the universtity or NWS setting.

 - Rob

  • Search the ldm-users archives: