Re: New Red Hat 3 WS ??

Hi Mike,

> Apparently the only Anti-Virus software that works with the new version of
> Red Hat, is F-Prot.  I have never
> heard of it before.
>
> So my question is: Have you had any experience with Red Hat 3 WS ? Will it
> run the current versions of WXP and LDM software?
> How about GEMPAK?

I can't speak about Linux 3 WS directly, but it *should* work if it gives
you all of the support programs. F-Prot is what NIU used to use; I think
it got too expensive so we switched to McAffee. I like it and had no
problems with it.

Beyond that, can't help ya...sorry. :-( I run Fedora Core 1 and am now
pretty happy with it.

E-mail: gilbert@xxxxxxx                                               ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: