amrc.ssec.wisc.edu going down for hardware repair

Hello,

At approximately 18:30 UTC 19 March 2004 (that is today - in less than 10 minutes) we'll be taking down amrc.ssec.wisc.edu - including its FTP, Web and ADDE servers. They should be back up within an hour or so. However, we will have slightly older data available initially on the system until it catches up with newer data during the rest of the day.

Meantime, use ice.ssec.wisc.edu  during this hardware repair.

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
947 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: mattl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738

  • Search the ldm-users archives: