From: Paula Freeman [mailto:Paula.Freeman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 7:59 AM
To: Robert Mullenax
Cc: 'Michael W Dross '; 'ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '
Subject: Re: UKMET Data?

I have reposted the nonrestricted ukmet files on ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov in the usual directories:
/pub/data/nccf/com/fnl/prod/ukmet.200401<dd>./nrukmet.t<cycle>z.ukm25

for 9th-11th.  That's all we have.

To request recent files to be resposted, just send a helpdesk ticket to ncep.helpdesk@xxxxxxxx since I don't always read the ldm-users list.

-Paula

Robert Mullenax wrote:

Hmm..that's a good question.  I poked around all
over tgftp and ftpprd and didn't find it either.