Re: processing data-products as they arrive in the product-queue

Daniel,

>Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:35:27 -0500
>From: "Lemay,Daniel [CMC]" <Daniel.Lemay@xxxxxxxx>
>To: "'ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Does someone know a command to extract products of the LDM queue and =
> put them into one predetermined file as they arrive in the queue?
>
> For example, if we want the products of FEED type A and B to go in a =
> file named /anydir/bigfile.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is exactly the purpose of the pqact(1)
utility.  The above could be accomplished by something like the
following in a pqact(1) configuration-file:

    A|B .*      FILE    /anydir/bigfile

For more information, see

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/pqact.conf.html

> Thanks