RE: Many instances of LDM on the same machine

Steve,

Suppose that I'm in the following situation:

-I have 2 (for example) clients that want some files that are from the same
feed type (or even if it is not really the case that the files are of the
same feed type, the 2 clients want their files tagged with the same type
(for example: EXP).

-I want to be sure that my "clients" can only obtain the files that are
intend for them. I don't want to rely on the fact they will choose
themselves the subset of the feed I allow them. I know that I cannot insert
a regular expression in my ALLOW statement to restrict what files they will
have access.

-I don't want to use 2 machines for attaining my goal.

Thus if I can run 2 instances (one for each client, with different queue's
name and maybe different port number for the application?) I think it could
solve my problem?

Regards,

Daniel

  • Search the ldm-users archives: