Re:Decode/File data in two directories

Hi again,

We at UNI were having mail server problems yesterday, and seem to be
lingering today, therefore none of your responses are getting through to me,
I have to read them from ldm-users archive.  Anyway, Ben Cotton's reply
about the two file entries for one product in pqact.conf is adequate for
data that you simply file, but for the global grid data decoder I have:

# Global GRIB decoding action. Products stored maintained in
$GEMTBL/grid/gribkey.tbl
#
HDS|NMC2     ^([HOYZ]|/afs)
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -v 1 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.6/gempak/tables

where the table in GEMPAK tells the ldm where to file and what to name the
data if I'm not mistaken.  How can I tell the ldm in a similar entry to file
only certain types of data in another directory?  I can figure out the
feedtype/reg exp in the first line, but the rest is not clear.  Do I need to
pipe the subset of grids into a script of some sort?  Thanks again for your
suggestions.

Patrick
Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project - University of Northern Iowa
patrick.oreilly@xxxxxxx  ~  ph: 319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."

  • Search the ldm-users archives: