Re: OT: Surface Stations Parameters

About the best way I've found is to get a FSL mesonet feed and use the netcdf headers to identify capabilities.

gerry

Patrick O'Reilly wrote:
Hi all,

I was looking for a source that has the surface reporting stations and what
parameters they report.  I am making a list of Iowa's surface stations and
what parameters they are capable of reporting.  Does anyone know of such a
source?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Patrick
_______________________________________
Patrick O'Reilly
Meteorological Decision Support Scientist
The STORM Project - University of Northern Iowa
patrick.oreilly@xxxxxxx  ~  ph: 319-273-3789
http://www.uni.edu/storm

"No trees were killed in the making of this e-mail...however,
a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced."

--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578

  • Search the ldm-users archives: