LDM feeds from the University of Michigan

        LDM-Users,

        I'd like to clarify a previous message about the University
        of Michigan's participation in the LDM system.  The significant
        change is we moving from having a dedicated staff person oversee
        LDM to having the LDM maintenance performed by our students.

        That said, we also want to be honest that our students are new
        to the process.  Over the short term we therefore recommend you
        consider alternative feeds while our students learn the ropes.

        Perry Samson

|   Prof. Perry J. Samson                                            |
|   Associate Chair for Academic Affairs                             |
|   Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences            |
|   1539 Space Research Building       734-763-6213  [office]        |
|   University of Michigan             734-763-5376  [fax]           |
|   Ann Arbor, Michigan  48109-2143                                  |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: