20030822: Second Notice:: Proposed changes to the Unidata-Wisconsin IDD datastream

>From: Unidata Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: 20030718: Proposed changes to the Unidata-Wisconsin IDD datastream

Users of Unidata-Wisconsin Imagery:

The UPC and Unidata User's Committee are proposing to modify the
contents of the Unidata-Wisconsin (UNIWISC aka MCIDAS) IDD datastream.
We are seeking your input on the proposed changes especially if you
have concerns about the increase in data volume that the changes will
bring.

Examples of current and proposed datastream products along with
important notes about the change can be found in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/committees/users/prop.sat.06.03.html

We would like to implement the proposed datastream changes in mid
to late September.

Please send any comments, question, and concerns you have concerning
the proposed change to Unidata User Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
as soon as you are able.

NOTE:

If you responded to the first request for input on proposed
Unidata-Wisconsin changes (sent in mid-July), you do not need to resond
to this request.  Your comments, concerns, and requests have been
incorporated into our proposed changes.

Thanks in advance!

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <

  • Search the ldm-users archives: