Setup a maximum age for files to receive

Hi,

Thanks all for your infos about my ALLOW question.

When I request some products from a LDM server, is it possible for me (as a
client) to put an entry in some config. file to inform the server of the
maximum age for which I will accept the requested product(s)?

I have been unable to find this entry and  in spite of this, I observe that
if  I start a LDM client and request some files on a LDM server on which I
know that the files have been put some hours ago (2 or 3), I do not receive
them?

Is there an "age" time (1 hour for example) hard-coded for all products?

Thanks in advance

Daniel Lemay

email: daniel.lemay@xxxxxxxx
phone: (514) 421-7274
Services d'acquisition et de distribution des données
Centre Météorologique Canadien - Environnement Canada
Data Acquisition and Distribution Services (DADS)
Canadian Meteorological Center - Environment Canada

  • Search the ldm-users archives: