Re: Cornell off-line

All -- I am out of town for a family medical emergency. I have just checked in and am looking at the problems.

Any one who is feeding from Cornell should fail over to their backup.

I will be bringing up a new machine (and will have to have Unidata authorize it for my upstream sites) and will send out the address when it is running. This machine will only be accessable over the Internet2. Schools that are feeding from Cornell that do not have a route over Internet2 will have to move to another feed site.

Sorry about the late and short notice, but electrical and personal emergencies have left me in a bind.

More info to follow.

--Bill Noon
Northeast Regional Climate Center
Cornell University