FOUS12 Data

Good day all,

I have a request for the FOUS12 data from 1.1.2002 through 3.1.2003.

One of the profs in our department is trying to work on some statistical output
to find accuracy in the models as well as improve his output.

If anyone has any of this data or has an idea where I can get it please send
help.

Thanks
BC

http://www.met.fsu.edu/staff/cottrill
http://www.met.fsu.edu/wxstation/mainpage.html

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: