Re: RUTGERS ON LDM 6

Tom,

Sounds great. I don't see rtstats from you yet. If you haven't already, could
you add the rtstats invocation to your ldmd.conf file:
exec "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

If you are running rtstats, let me know if you are having trouble getting
through to us. The rtstats server was down for a while due to a power
failure (and resulting corrupt queue), but is back now.

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Tom Grzelak wrote:

> Rutgers is now operating on LDM v6.
>
> Tom

> Tom Grzelak                          grzelak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Senior Systems Administrator
>   ----> Center for Environmental Prediction
>   ----> Department of Environmental Sciences
>
> Rutgers University
> 14 College Farm Road                    Voice: 732-932-4923
> New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551            Fax: 732-932-8644
>                  http://www.envsci.rutgers.edu

  • Search the ldm-users archives: