Re: NIU feed status/NLDN request

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> Also...I need to have striker.atmos.albany.edu allow
> weather2.admin.niu.edu to feed NLDN from it. I can't remember who
> controls this now...but if the responsible person reads this, can you
> allow me in (I'm trying to feed from you now)? Thanks much!

Gilbert,

The best way to contact the people at SUNY Albany is to send an email to
'support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.  You should get a response from David Knight
or Kevin Tyle fairly soon.

Tom McDermott                           Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator                   Phone: (585) 395-5718
Earth Sciences Dept.                    Fax: (585) 395-2416
SUNY College at Brockport

  • Search the ldm-users archives: