[no subject]

The ldm ingest machine stokes.metr.ou.edu lost its raid again this
afternoon. Figures that this would happen just as I arrived back
from my trip to Boulder and Unidata.

As a result, the ldm was down for a few hours as I rebuilt the raid.
Again, all local data has been lost and will take some time to
repopulate the data file system.

As of now, the ldm is running and data is coming in and going out.

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  laufers@xxxxxx                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: