no LDM installation and tuneup service at AMS conference

Dear LDM-User:

I'm afraid we've concluded that the UPC won't have an LDM installation
and tuneup service at the upcoming AMS conference (remember I said that
we were only "thinking" about it). I know this will disappoint some of
you -- but take heart. We're committed to helping you as much as we can,
so it's quite possible that you'll hear from us after the AMS regarding
remote installation and tuneup of your LDM. If you responded positively
to the AMS inquiry, then it's likely that you'll be near the top of the
list for remote installation and tuneup.

With regards,
Steve Emmerson
LDM Developer

  • Search the ldm-users archives: