pqact hangup

Thanks to all who helped me last week.  I've now got data coming in but I
can't get it to write to files.  When I use ldmadmin pqactHUP I get a
"hangup" error and nothing is being written to the log file. I researched
the archives at Unidata and found that lack of tabs in the files in /etc
(e.g. services, rps, etc.) will cause this problem, but I double-checked
mine and they are all right.   Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Jim

*  Dr.  James C. St. John
*  School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
*  Georgia Institute of Technology
*  1254 Ford Motor Co. ES&T Building
*  Atlanta GA 30332-0340
*  Phone:    404-894-1754