Unique Filename <br>

Thanks for all the resposes folks;

I may end up piping to another process but I would like to avoid that if at all possible...I would like to handle it through existingLDM methods. Another process may introduce another opportunity for failure and additional support responisibility.

RLB

Christian Pagé wrote:

You could also pipe to a shell script that would do further processing and put the data to a specified filename and/or do other actions.