LDM outage at LSU: Network upgrade

Sessions Greeting to all LDM'ers

The ethernet switches supplying network connectivity to the Southern Regional Climate Center are scheduled to be replaced tomorrow, Tuesday 12/17/2002 at 15:00Z (9:00AM Central). The duration of the outage is expected to last less than one hour. This will effect the following LSU IDD computing hosts: Sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu and Datoo.srcc.lsu.edu. At 8:00AM Sirocco will have a short outage to relocate outside of our switch stack area and SHOULD be available to down stream sites during the outage in our computer room. Sirocco will then have another short outage when the network upgrade in our computer room is complete.

Robert Leche
System Administrator
Louisiana State University - Southern Regional Climate Center
260 Howe-Russell Building
Baton Rouge, La. 70803
rleche@xxxxxxxxxxxx
225 578 5023