Neilley's Weather program

Has anyone been able to successfully use Peter Neilley's weather
program to read Gempak format grid files on a linux platform? I
thought I had successfully built the application with the gempak
libraries, but I can't seem to get it to work. I thought
there must be somebody else out there who has made this work.

Thomas L. Mote                               tmote@xxxxxxx
Department of Geography                  ph:  706-542-2906
University of Georgia                    lab: 706-542-6060
Athens, GA 30602-2502 USA                fax: 706-542-2388

  • Search the ldm-users archives: