Is *UNIDATA* missing?!?

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:

> Out here at UNI, we are up to date with all products, NMC3 is coming in, and
> the national radar mosiac that is produced at Unidata is up to date.  Just
> posted the 1502Z 12 Nov 2002 image to the web.

Something weird is going on. One of my machines crashed (weather3), and I
am going to download LDM 5.1.4 to see if it fixes a memory problem I am
having with it. But...the FTP site is refusing my anonymous requests
(ftp.unidata.ucar.edu)...and www.unidata.ucar.edu is down, at least from
my end, as of 16Z.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***