-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 11:40 AM

By all means this is wonderful.  It was really becoming
a problem.  Although to be fair, it is really OS independent
as Solaris Intel, SCO, BSD..etc would have produced the
same result.  The real key lies in the x86 hardware.
I am glad that NWS are recognizing that the reliability
gap is now closed between x86 boxes and very expensive
RISC/MIPS systems if you stick to high-quality, high end
components.

I lament everyday how slow our even fairly recent Sun
systems are in comparison to our Solaris Intel Dell
boxes.