Campus network outage 6/1

All,

Our network ops are doing an upgrade on one of the main routers
here on campus this Saturday June 1. Outage time is planned for
1.5 hours (6AM to 7:30 AM CDT)

Anyone feeding from *.meteor.wisc.edu or *.ssec.wisc.edu should
plan to fail over to a backup as appropriate. If I hear anything
else I will let you know.

Pete