Re: Redhat 7.3 running LDM

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Steve Ochani wrote:

> On 17 May 2002 at 10:51, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
>
> > But, if I do this, would that cause other serious problems? I just learned
>
> That's the thing, I'm not sure.
>
> > that it is a legit bug affecting all Imagemagick versions from 2.4.3 on.
> > 2.4.3 and 2.4.4, from their bug website, appears to be quite buggy!
>
> Ahh I didn't know this.
> I'll reply to your other emails now.

I downloaded the source files, not the binaries. Sure enough, when I
downloaded the binaries and installed them, it fixed everything. Thanks to
you, Tom McDermott et al for the help. The latest versions of ImageMagick
have very serious and numerous issues with TIFF files. Beware if you use
it on ANY version of Linux or Unix.

All that said, my RedHat systems are stable now. So far, so good!

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: