Re: 20020422: SSEC Unidata machine down

Hello,

All products from the University of Wisconsin feed are again being
distributed, but from a temporary backup machine.   1st level tiers,
currently pointing at our backup machine, will be notified when the
replacement machine is configured and ready.

Jerry

--
Jerrold Robaidek                        Email:  robo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SSEC Data Center                        Phone: (608) 262-6025

  • Search the ldm-users archives: