Please add to allow

Good day,

We have been experiencing some hardware problems here at FSU.

Could you please add 128.186.5.167 "realtime.met.fsu.edu" to the IDD and HDS
allow from our upstream sites to be a backup machine for in house problems.

Thanks
BC

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: