FSU LDM is down

Hello all,

We have a problem with our LDM server PLUTO.
It may be a disk failure but this is still uncertain as we are in the process
of
diagnosing the problem at this time.
Our downstream sites should fall over to one of the back up sites for the time
being.
We will let you know what is going on and how long we will be down as soon as
we
figure out what went wrong.

Thanks
BC

Bill Cottrill                   |     Anything you do is worth doing
Weather Station Manager         |     well. If you do your best, 99%
Coordinator Academic Programs   |     of the time you will perform
Department of Meteorology       |     beyond the expectation. Chances
Florida State University        |     are if you even attempt the
Phone:  (850) 644-8581          |     task you will perform beyond
Fax:    (850) 644-9642          |     the expectation these days.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: