Status of Stokes upgrade

Well, what can I say. The new gigabit cables were installed but
never hooked up to the switch. I am working on a temp connection and
will try and be back up tomorrow. In the mean time, we will be
laying our own temp connections and renumbering the ethernet cards
tonight.

Sorry for any troubles this may have caused.

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  laufers@xxxxxx                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: